Hectic, productive, eye opening, and oddly relaxing.
That’s what July has been for me. I got more done this month than I originally planned!
- I read and reviewed 2 books
- I participated in Camp NaNo and finished the first draft for my novel
- I finished the critical readthrough of my sci-fi novel
- I wrote a short story (first draft)
- I’m all set for classes
Looking ahead, I plan to…
- Read through Lantern
- Start the second draft of my sci-fi novel
- Finish editing my short story
- Start and finish a 4000 word short for a writing competition
- Read a book, a few shorts, and review them all
- I may cut my posting frequency down to twice a week (gotta keep myself school focused)
So…that’s what my August looks like.