Ugh, the end of the month is approaching faster than a steam engine. It’s like it snuck up behind me like a ninja! Can you believe that?
There hasn’t been much going on in the Tavern this month (at least to me) but I’m planning on picking things up. Which brings me to my goals for the week and for the month of June.
For the week, I plan to…
- Get back to posting three times a week
- PASS my finals *crosses fingers*
For June, I plan to…
- Read more
- Write two book reviews
- Begin outlining a manuscript for July Camp NaNo (Hmm…I wonder what I should write)
- Continue to read through Restitution
- Give the Tavern the attention it deserves 🙂
Have you been meeting your goals for May?